⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] point observation data in CF 1.4

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:13:26 +0100

Dear Ute

You are right, the convention for timeseries of different lengths being
contained in one variable is not yet agreed. Some months ago John Caron, Steve
Hankin and I discussed it at length but did not quite manage to finish it,
unfortunately. So there isn't a CF convention for it at the moment.

> but I have some trouble in writing the data.
What kind of trouble?