⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Multidimensional variables as discrete sampling geometry data?

From: Aleksandar Jelenak <Aleksandar.Jelenak>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:35:28 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am seeking a clarification about the proposed addition to the CF
convention for discrete sampling geometries data:

https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions

My data would fit the Single timeSeries type except the variables have
more than one dimension: var(obs, dim2, dim3, ..., dimN). Does such
variables still qualify as discrete sampling geometry data?

        -Aleksandar