⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] point observation data in CF 1.4

From: Rich Signell <rsignell>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:58:40 -0400

Ute,

On this page:
https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions

It appears that your case *might* be handled by:

9.3.2 Ragged array (contiguous) representation

I'm pretty sure that this "ragged_row_count" feature *is* included in
NetCDF-Java, but John Caron (cc'd here) could confirm.

Please report back to this group if you find success (or perhaps even
if you don't!)

Thanks,
-Rich