⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] netCDF time axis comforming to CF-1.0 convention

From: Rosalyn Hatcher <r.s.hatcher>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:27:03 +0100

I've taken a look and this and it's a bug in the CF Checker.

The checker correctly interpreted from units and/or positive attributes
that variable time is a T axis,
however failed to correctly identify that "t" and "T" are the same!!!

The use of lowercase values for the axis attribute are allowed according
to the CF Conformance and Recommendations document.

I will fix this in the next version of the checker script.

Regards,
Ros.