⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] process for adding new entries into the standard name table

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:25:24 -0400

Hello,
  I have a couple of variables which do not seem to have appropriate
standard names. I want to have standard names for these variables added
in the standard name table. The variables are dissolved oxygen, Apparent
Oxygen Utilization and Oxygen Saturation(
ftp://ftp.nodc.noaa.gov/pub/WOA09/DOC/woa09_vol3_text.pdf ). These
variables are part of World Ocean Atlas 2009 and it is good to have an
entry for each of these variables.
What is the process for creating an entry for new variables? Someone,
please advise.

Upendra