⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard name grammar for version 14 of the table

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:32:00 -0700

Hi Jonathan,

In quickly looking over your updated grammar page, I noticed that the _due_to_(phenomenon) section contained the following:

 from icebergs
 from rivers
 from rivers and surface downward water flux

Would it make sense to move these to the (preposition)(medium) section?

Best wishes,

     Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith Atmospheric, Earth, and Energy Division
pjc at llnl.gov Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
+1 925 4236634 7000 East Avenue, Livermore, CA94550, USA