⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] request CF standard nameforchlorophyll-aconcentration in sea water

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:17:29 +0100

Dear Matthias,

Thank you for your proposal for the new standard name
mass_concentration_of_chlorophyll_a_in_sea_water; kg m-3
and thank you to those who provided comments.

There seems to be agreement that there is a need for this name and, as
Jonathan says, it can be introduced alongside the existing more generic
name. Therefore, the name is accepted for inclusion in the standard
name table and it will be added at the next update.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.