⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Separating geolocation/timing co-ordinates from measurement data

From: Stephen Emsley <SEmsley>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:14:04 +0100

We have multiple satellite geophysical data products which share the same set of geo-location and timing co-ordinates. To avoid product bloat (e.g. from approx. 30GB to 90GB per orbit) we are considering the possibility of having a single file storing the co-ordinates but we think that this conflicts with our desire to be CF Convention conformant. Is that correct?

Many thanks
Steve
--
Dr Stephen Emsley  ::  ARGANS Limited  ::  www.argans.co.uk
T: +44 1752 764289  |  M: +44 7912 515418  |  SEmsley at argans.co.uk
This message is to be treated as private and confidential, and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. ARGANS is a limited company registered in England & Wales. Registered number: 6313966. Registered address: Thatchers, Russells Water, Henley on Thames, Oxon, RG9 6EU