⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF convention for point data

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:56:42 -0400

Hi,
 Can anyone in this group please point me to an authoritative website
showing CF conventions for point data, specifically trajectories? I have
been googling for the right web page, but came across couple of
documents which have different attribute names for defining point
features. For example, one document uses: :CF\:pointFeature =
"trajectory"; and another uses :CF\:featureType = "trajectory"; to
convey the same feature type. Which is correct?

Upendra