⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] equivalent of TOWGS84 in CF

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:21:56 -0500

Hi,
  I am new to CF convention. I am looking at how to incorporate
coordinate system information in the netcdf file. Referring to the CF
documentation, I found that there are parameters like grid_mapping_name,
semi_major_axis, longitude_of_prime_meridian, etc to describe the
coordinate system.But I haven't found any attributes for specifying
Bursa Wolf transformation parameters (equivalent of TOWGS84 in WKT). Or
am I missing something? These parameters may be required when I am using
data which is not based on WGS 84 datum in order to be able to apply
proper transformation. Thanks.

Upendra