⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name definitions ... are these formalor flexible

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:07:29 -0700

Renata,

One of the CF folks noticed a "gotcha" on one of the CF web pages (see
below). Could you please move folders "12" and "current" to the top of
the list of folders listed on:
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names/standard-name-table/current/standard-name-table

This might avoid someone accidentally thinking folder "11" is the latest
version.

Thanks,
Karl