⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table updated 6 July 2009

From: Pamment, JA <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 02:26:25 +0100

Dear All,

The standard name table has been updated as detailed in
http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/2009/002895.html and
http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/2009/002897.html. The
current version is now version 12, dated 6 July 2009. This has been a
very large modification to the table - 804 new names, 67 aliases, 19
clarifications to definitions and 3 modifications to units - almost
doubling the length of the table to just over 1900 entries. While every
effort has been made to ensure that the names, units and definitions are
correct, please let me know if you do spot any mistakes or omissions.

I will shortly be sending a separate post detailing the status of all
current standard names discussion threads.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.

--
Scanned by iCritical.