⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Names - Status Summary

From: Heinke Hoeck <heinke.hoeck>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:11:39 +0100

Dear All,

I must say that I am unsatisfied with the procedure in the cf mailing list.

I think we should have a list with the proposed names and the status.
To search through the whole cf mailing list is very hard work for Alison.

My suggestion for the entry of this list is:
proposed cf standard name,
modified cf standard name,
status,
link to email in the cf mailing list with the agreement

For longer lists which were agreed totally the entry could have the
following form:
subject of the email
status
link to email (every cf standard name should be agreed).

The technical implementation could be a wiki ?

Dear Alison,

I missed the statistic indices.

Best wishes
Heinke