⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Projects and Groups who have adopted the CF conventions

From: Nan Galbraith <ngalbraith>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:44:32 -0400

Hi Karl -

OceansSITES has adopted CF for our timeseries data exchange.
It's an international collaboration for ocean reference stations
(formerly known as buoys, but basically long time series in the
open ocean). The web site is at http://www.oceansites.org.

We're revising the users' manual, which is mainly a description of
the NetCDF implementation; some extensions were needed for our
particular purposes. The new document should be on line soon.

Thanks -
Nan