⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] making proposals in trac

From: Nan Galbraith <ngalbraith>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:01:58 -0400

We're using google docs on a couple of projects, including MMI
and OceanSITES.

It works very well. You can dump the document back into Word
easily too, for generating PDFs.

- Nan

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=writely&passive=true&nui=1&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2F&followup=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2F&ltmpl=homepage&rm=false

> Does anyone know of something like Word track-
> changes that can be used like a wiki? I really would not like to
> use Word for CF, because I find it inconvenient and *very*
> annoying.

* Nan Galbraith                        (508) 289-2444 *
* Upper Ocean Processes Group            Mail Stop 29 *
* Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution                *
* Woods Hole, MA 02543                                *