⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] making proposals in trac

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:23:57 -0700

Jonathan,

Just to clarify, can the TRAC system also be used to host a discussion toward developing a proposal? The instructions indicate it is just for proposals, but I have seen comments (and other TRAC posts) that indicate it is used for more detailed discussion. Feedback is useful before formalizing a proposal, but I don't know if this list is the right forum for that.

And, what's the standard mechanism to get a moderator -- dangle a line on the CF list, or on the TRAC discussion topic, or send a request to you (or to some 'list of moderators')?

John