⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Adding new standard names for satellite altimetry

From: olauret at cls.fr <olauret>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:40:37 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

That's OK; about mean sea surface variables, I also agree, we'll use
cell_methods attributes as suggested. The consequence is that there is no need
to introduce the last two standard names in the list.

Thanks for all

Olivier.

https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/Ws78UgMCOWeMZ2rzFY3aEqG7Ei02iYYCvt6iZ2NsUlJFWZbrvg3rVjvLSUOLjl1Qt15cRuHq9X!Gn5ndWVi3FTe0ykn9vmmMT2EFlqzj29rNfetU9peES!jF5vlSOC+whavc+raiPFtNi71ewT2KxboOPyP3wTg8Xk6YfX05ndJsb0wmXWcspcCOoFBkGQfZ!BhTJMOfE8IH90Nj9dssc1G7XMSEvIfj