⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] chemicals and aerosols

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:18:04 +0100

Dear all,

I would agree with Alison that we continue with the almost-accepted
names for immediate use in the framework of AeroCom and HTAP. At the
same time, a longer discussion on a hierarchy of names should be persued.

Therefore, before you start to comment on the almost-accepted names
listed by Alison, please wait, because I was already working on them
when she wrote the email. This way we would avoid duplication of this
(quite tedious) work. Merci.

Regards,
Christiane

Christiane Textor
Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
LSCE, CEA Saclay
L'Orme des Merisiers, Bat. 701 Piece 3b
mailto: christiane.textor at lsce.ipsl.fr
Tel ++33 1 69 08 34 07 Fax ++33 1 69 08 34 07
F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
FRANCE
GEOMON scientific project manager http://www.geomon.eu