⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Trac problems. Is it just me?

From: Roy Lowry <rkl>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:20:41 +0100

Dear All,

I've recently started contributing through the Trac system and have been having a few stability problems. Intermittently, the control tags like 'login' labels all pile up on top of each other at the LH end of the screen, making it impossible to login. Repeatedly re-entering the system eventually fixes this. More worrying are frequent 'site not found' errors on submitting changes to tickets (again this is intermittent), which are irrecoverable. Twice now I've spent a while word-smithing comments only to have to start again and have now taken to composing in Word and pasting into Trac.

I'm sending this to the list to see if I'm the only one having these problems, in which case I'll look for a solution locally. If it's more widespread then maybe Kyle can investigate. I'm using IE7 under Windows XP. I've never have any problems using the NERC DataGrid Trac.

Cheers, Roy.