⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Seeking example program for storing surface obs in CF convention

From: V. Balaji <v.balaji>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

Don: the CMOR program is widely-used for rendering climate model output
data CF-compliant.

http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/software-portal/cmor/

Perhaps you might find it useful as a template for doing the same with
obs.

--
V. Balaji                               Office:  +1-609-452-6516
Head, Modeling Systems Group, GFDL      Home:    +1-212-253-6662
Princeton University                    Email: v.balaji at noaa.gov