⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] unique identifiers

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:07:29 -0500

It appears no one else has asked this, so I will -- Does the fact that OGC explicitly requires non-resolvable URIs to be URNs concern anyone in this discussion?

Thanks to Philip Bentley for so gracefully referencing the document that mentions this (http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/bp) -- I assume it is binding, because it says it is, and uses the word 'shall' a lot, besides.

John
--
John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal at mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956