⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] curvilinear cartesian coordinates case

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:32:01 +0000

Dear all

I have written the three proposed conventions on a wiki page
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/MultipleProjections
You would need a trac login (from Kyle) to modify it.

Is this a good use of the wiki? To me it seems that discussion could proceed
quite efficiently if we wrote emails or trac tickets describing our reasoning
and comments, while recording the examples on a wiki page. I would find it
useful if the wiki were automatically mailed out to accompany the comments,
but providing the URL is not too bad.

Cheers

Jonathan