⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal to streamline CF Governance process

From: Daniel Lee <Daniel.Lee>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 07:51:13 +0000

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking a look and for your contributions ? I?ve also been lurking a bit in the background of #151 and hope that this is generally aligned with that. In general I agree that a pull request is definitely a superior format for tackling these kinds of questions, but because this might result in a bit of a ?big bang? change ? the changes I?m proposing are essentially intended to replace an older document, which furthermore only exists as in HTML and PDF ? I wanted to get the bones of it right in this form. I hope that our discussions online and at the upcoming meeting at ESIP can result in enough of a consensus to begin concrete work on it within the fruitful garden of GitHub; I?ll likely take advantage of the focus time in Tacoma to migrate the document at that time.

Best regards,
Daniel