⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Putting the units in a CF standard name: area_fraction

From: Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 19:54:05 +0000

Hi Steve,

I'm afraid I don't understand your comment. When I search for "fraction" in the NIST document I find it defined as being a ratio, which is inconsistent with the current CF usage. The CF standard name concept "area_fraction" is not what NIST or others understand as a "fraction". I'm suggesting a change to remove this inconsistency,

regards,

Martin