⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Platform Heave

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 16:02:55 +0000

Hi Jim,

One other thing to think on is the set of 'rate' Standard Names, or are you happy with my prefix from the yaw example added on to your definitions.

And finally are we intending to propose platform_sway and platform_surge as new Standard Names in addition to platform_heave which started this discussion even though nobody has specifically asked for them?

Cheers, Roy.

I have now retired but will continue to be active through an Emeritus Fellowship using this e-mail address.