⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] SIMIP: 5 standard names and one area type for CMIP6

From: Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:30:26 +0000

Dear Dirk,

Thank you to you and Bruno for looking at these definitions again. I willl make the changes you have requested.

All three names are now accepted for publication in the standard name table and will be added in the 2nd July update.

I am pleased to say that we have now agreed all the names requested for SIMIP. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the discussion.

Best wishes,
Alison.