⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Mailing list problems (resolved)

From: Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:37:55 +0000

Dear All,

There have been some intermittent problems with mail delivery from the list over the last few days. This was reported to the list owner and the problems seem to be resolved now. The mailing list archive appears to be updating again.

I think we may have got a little out of sync with some of the standard names discussions due to the mail delivery problems, so I'll check over all the recent messages to make sure that nobody's comments have been missed.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065