⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Some issues with example H.2 / timeseries

From: Ethan Davis <edavis>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:54:09 -0400

Hi Heiko and David,

Its been awhile since I looked at this but I don't think the Trac ticket
covers the order of the dimensions. Here's the PR I put together in
February for the missing string length dimension issue. It adds definitions
for dimensions but does nothing regarding dimension order.

https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions/pull/128/files

Cheers,

Ethan