⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard names for LS3MIP: 8 temporal changes + 1 feature depth

From: Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 17:26:58 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

Yes, it should be 0C, not 0K.

I don't think the approach you suggest will work because what we need is the depth of the first 0C isotherm assuming surface temperature above 0C. We don't want the depth of the 0C isotherm in regions where the surface temperature is < 0C. I can't see any way to include these conditions in existing CF attributes, can you?

regards,

Martin