⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] No standard names for element concentrations in sediment?

From: Daniel Neumann <daniel.neumann>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 11:41:08 +0200

Dear Roy, Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for the feedback. I see? that sediment might be ambiguous.
Would "seabed sediment" or "marine seabed sediment" be an acceptable
alternative?

 ? moles_of_nitrogen_per_unit_area_in_seabed_sediment

This would clarify that the sea floor is meant as location of the
sediment. It would also clarify that not bare rock is meant.

Cheers,
Daniel

e-mail: daniel.neumann at io-warnemuende.de