⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] proposed additional names for sea_surface_wave parameters

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 13:48:50 +0000

Hi Andy,

Finally managed to check the detail of this proposal and agree with Jonathan that all now looks good.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.