⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] PMIP (including 1 or more that originated in C4MIP) Standard Names: Carbon and Nitrogen terms

From: Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 14:33:43 +0000

Dear Jonathan, Alison,

(a) carbon_dioxide vs. 13C_dioxide: I agree that carbon_dioxide is correct and clearer;

(b) surface_upward_mass_flux_of_nitrogen_compounds_expressed_as_nitrogen: I selected the shorter form (surface_upward_mass_flux_of_nitrogen) for consistency with terms such as "stem_mass_content_of_nitrogen", but I'm happy to go with the longer form if it is considered necessary;

(c) mass_content: thanks for spotting the error,

regards,

Martin