⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New Uncertainties Standard

From: Kenneth Kehoe <kkehoe>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:43:24 -0700

Dear CF,

I have been tasked by my organization to come up with a standard for
disseminating uncertainty in netCDF files. CF does not currently have an
uncertainty standard and other community attempts have not been adopted
by the community. I am proposing a new standard that will hopefully be
adopted and integrated into the CF standard. I've attached a PDF of the
standard, and here is a link to a Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18WDbacUkflaZEdM8dHJ9Uu6zcMwT29QQVC6Q4FHkj98/edit#>
with comment permissions. Please feel free to add comments and
suggestions to the Google doc.

Thanks,

Ken

--
Kenneth E. Kehoe
   Research Associate - University of Oklahoma