⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard_name proposal for volcanic ash and radioactive particles

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 07:40:42 -0800

Dear all,

I think what Roy proposes is o.k., but I would worry if we allowed the
use of "-" (hyphen) in standard_name.? I think that could be a mistake,
even though I can't come up with a strong argument. (perhaps something
about parsing being more difficult?? or reserving hyphens for compound
construction of future standard names??)

cheers,
Karl