⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] grid cells with a varying number of cell bounds

From: V Balaji - NOAA Affiliate <v.balaji>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:24:10 -0500 (EST)

I would not recommend UGRID for non-standard but structured (e.g logically rectangular) grids. I'm not aware of anyone planning to turn in data on a completely unstructured grid in CMIP6.

Thanks, and best wishes to everyone for 2018,

--
V. Balaji                               Office:  +1-609-452-6516
Head, Modeling Systems Group, GFDL      Mobile:  +1-917-273-9824
Princeton University                    Email: v.balaji at noaa.gov
https://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/v-balaji-homepage