⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Another CF complaince checker -- from IOOS --- with some issues

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:25:06 -0700

Agree with the overall thread. Having well-documented examples in either sense is a great step.

The examples on the NOAA site (sorry, imprecise reference without my computer handy) showing how to structure and document different kinds of marine observations might be a good start for such a collection.

Crowd-sourcing other submissions might be a nice way to build a very useful resource.

John