⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names under ice velocity of water

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 14:50:04 +0000

OK Jonathan,

If you're sure I'll trust your 'corporate memory'. In which case Ute's issue is resolved with no need for further new Standard Names, just a change to the definitions of two existing names.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.