⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [CF Metadata] #160: Proposal to use GitHub instead of trac

From: David Blodgett <dblodgett>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 11:14:01 -0500

Dear CF Community,

Sorry for cross posting, but in case people are not watchers of the GitHub repository, there is discussion of the migration to GitHub and the simple geometry proposal now summarized in a GitHub issue here: https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions/issues/112 <https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions/issues/112>

Related materials should be linked together there.

Best,

- Dave Blodgett