⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Representing statistics in CF

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 12:57:42 +0100

Dear Jim et al.

I sympathise with what you say, but also I suspect that however the document
was organised there would still be questions whose answer wasn't obvious. I
think that's the role for the FAQs.
http://cfconventions.org/faq.html
John Graybeal did a very useful and good job in assembling this document, but
its usefulness would be improved if people proposed other questions for it, and
even more if they also proposed the text of the answer! It ought to be a place
that people can usefully look before posting their question to the email list,
I feel.

----- Forwarded message from Jim Biard <jbiard at cicsnc.org> -----