⇐ ⇒

(unknown charset) [CF-metadata] Recording "day of year on which something happens"

From: (unknown charset) Bärring Lars <Lars.Barring>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:30:01 +0000

Dear Jonathan, David, Jon,

I would be in favour to changing the sum cell method to something else, as it took me a while to grasp that "sum" is the opposite of "point". But having a cell_method specifying "cell" as the method could very well be as confusing. But how about "cell_total" (to close to "accumulation"?), "cell_extent", "all_cell", "areal_extent" or similar, possibly without underscore?

Perhaps it would be better to continue this conversation in a new thread, under a better topic header?

Kind regards,
Lars