⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Recording "day of year on which something happens"

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 21:15:38 +0100

Dear David and Jon

"accumulation" is certainly extensive, but I think it is rather specific - this
method might not be an accumulation, which is a sort of integral. But I agree
that it should be a noun. It's being opposed to the "point" method. What about
"cell" or "extent"?

----- Forwarded message from David Hassell <david.hassell at ncas.ac.uk> -----