⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard names for NEMO ocean model output

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:30:01 +0000

Dear Sebastien,

I have been discussing these names again off-list with the proposer Kevin Marsh over the last few days. I think we are making good progress and I am doing some more work on the definitions of the names. I will post a summary of progress on all these names within the next day or so. Thanks for looking at the names again.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065