⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Discussion of technical CF issues as GitHub issues?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:47:39 +0000

Dear All,

I can see the sense for the technical issues, but for Standard Name proposal discussions I would prefer to keep to the current system of e-mail plus the CEDA thread-tracking system unless Alison would like to see that replaced by GitHub. Having e-mail thread 'clarification' split across two systems is likely to cause more confusion than it solves.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.