⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] RFMIP new variable request

From: Randy Horne <rhorne>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 19:21:11 -0500

Hi Daniel:

In the case with the GOES-R data sets, Rather than embedding clear sky in the standard name we used both data quality flags and the CF constructs cell_methods and area_types (as applicable) to capture clear sky.

Are there data points in your data sets for which there is no clear sky ?

respectfully,

randy