⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New LUMIP variables

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 16:25:56 +0000

Dear Dave

Thanks for entertaining this discussion. If the experts are unanimous then I
will agree with you ... but not without one last try! :-) Google finds
"anthropogenic product pool" only in your paper and this discussion, so it's
not a well-known phrase. In your paper you say

Anthropogenic product pool is wood or food product pools

so could you use the phrase wood_and_food_products for it?

----- Forwarded message from David Lawrence <dlawren at ucar.edu> -----