⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Handling time when date is "missing"

From: Armstrong, Edward M <Edward.M.Armstrong>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:54:18 +0000

Jay,

You could use the variable time as a single value to establish the time (in complete CF date format) of the first observation

Another multi dimension array can then be used to store the time offset (in hours or seconds etc.) of each measurement from variable time

Or else convert the hourly measurements into a proper CF date format to store in variable time