⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Missing data bins in histograms

From: martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk <martin.juckes>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:20:56 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

I'm sorry I didn't respond on the point about it being the first bin: I had not intended the special value to be restricted to the first bin, so I guess there is something ambiguous in my intial formulation which is giving this impression. I agree that we should formulate any extension so that it can apply to any bin, and I also think it should be possible to label multiple bins in this way.

regards,
Martin