⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Support for compound data types

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 11:17:43 +0000

Dear Richard,

Many thanks for your question. Please could you clarify what you mean by "compound data types". I see that you are writing atmospheric composition data, but I'm not sure whether you are saying that we need some more standard names for chemical compounds, or something else entirely. If possible, please could you give an example of your metadata so that we can better understand your use case?

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065