⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] vertical coordinate for bed stratigraphy / sediment layers

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:25:17 +0000

Thanks Bert,

You've persuaded me that the proposed reference surface should be beneath any ice cover.

We still need to decide what to call it!

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I partially retired on 01/11/2015. I am now only working 7.5 hours a week and can only guarantee e-mail response on Wednesdays, my day in the office. All vocabulary queries should be sent to enquiries at bodc.ac.uk. Please also use this e-mail if your requirement is urgent.