⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] ice mass change standard name

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:58:46 +0000

Dear Andreas

We have a couple of standard_names of the form change_in_X and a few of the
form X_anomaly (meaning difference from climatology). These are included for
the kind of reason you mention. Do you think such a name for land ice amount
would be appropriate for your need?

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Groh <andreas.groh at tu-dresden.de> -----